Thursday, May 2, 2013

The First of Many - Part Two

This blog was created to supplement my primary website, Projects by K.E.C. I had intended on including a blog within that website for the purpose of allowing visitors an in depth look into the catacombs of my mind - a place to discuss the origins of technology, society, and existence  man's obsession with himself, and what I had for breakfast that morning.

At first, it seemed to work OK, but the formatting was odd, and the style was not what I had in mind. In the end, posting something became too much of a hassle, and so I rarely used it. That is where this site comes in. I don't see this blog as a separate site, but more of an extension. The content will continue to be relevant to whatever I decide relevancy to be on that particular day, but thoughts about matters that most of the population could not care less about are sure to flourish. So without further ado, I present the thoughts, theories, and things that keep me up at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment